Millbrae Man & Woman of the Year Awards Dinner
- October 21st, 2016
- 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Green Hills Country Club
- 500 Ludeman Lane
- Millbrae, CA 94030
- Get Directions
Nominations sought for Millbrae Man and Woman of the Year awards
The Millbrae Mayor's Civic Coordinating Council Man and Woman of the Year Committee and the Millbrae Chamber of Commerce are seeking nominations for the 44th Annual Man and Woman of the Year Awards.
The guidelines for nominations are:
* Nominee must live or work in Millbrae.
* Nominee must have performed service to the community, including humanitarian or heroic acts, charitable and/or other outstanding voluntary service over a number of years.
* Service must be voluntary, not paid.
* Individuals or organizations may submit nominations.
* Entries must be typed, double-spaced, and limited to three additional, single-sided, letter-size pages.
* A separate nomination form is required for each nominee.
* Nominations must be received by Aug. 1; late entries not accepted.
NOMINATION FORMS can be downloaded from this page - see "Download Event PDF, below or may be downloaded from the City of Millbrae website at www.ci.millbrae.ca.us or the Millbrae Chamber of Commerce website at www.millbrae.com - calendar page - and mail to: Pat Crilly, c/o Millbrae Chamber of Commerce, 50 Victoria Ave., Suite 103, Millbrae, Calif., 94030.
The awards ceremony and dinner will be Oct. 21 at the Green Hills Country Club, 500 Ludeman Lane, in Millbrae. No-host cocktails begin at 6 p.m. with dinner at 7 p.m.